We provide comprehensive medical care and advice on how to lead a healthy life. Our staff comprises experienced health care professionals who serve with integrity and are equipped to manage various diseases using the latest techniques.
- Comprehensive medical care (including management of Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, and other chronic diseases).
- Modern well-stocked Pharmacy
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, and family planning services
- Paediatric care (including immunizations)
- Wellness check-up (Men and women)
- Emergency care services (stabilization and referral)
- Physiotherapy Services
- Dental Clinic – Fully equipped to meet all your oral health needs:
- Fillings, Cleaning, Whitening of Teeth, Root canal treatment, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures and Orthodontics.
- All dental clients receive oral health education.
- Specialized Laboratory Tests;
- Diabetes: HbA1c and Microalbumin
- Hormones: Thyroid function tests, Progesterone, chCG and βhCG; LH, PRL, Testosterone
- Cancer Screening: PSA, CEA, and AFP
- Cardiac Enzymes: Tn-I, hsCRP and Myoglobin
- Infection: CRP, PCT, and ASO for Rheumatic fever
- Others: Vitamin D, Ferritin, and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Physical examination (for school, work, sports, insurance cover, etc.)
Why Choose Caremax Health
- Our Doctors practice evidence based medicine
- You will receive personalized care provided by experienced physicians, specialists, nurses, and other staff
- We use advanced technology and techniques to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries
- We accept NHIF and other major insurance plans available in Kenya (e.g. Madison, UAP, APA, First Assurance, Britam, Resolution Health, AON, Sanlam, CIC, Pacis, Eagle Africa, Kengen and many more )
- We accept walk-ins: No appointment required though it’s advisable to schedule an appointment for faster service.
- Open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday 09am-6pm; Sunday and Public Holiday 11am-6pm.
- We accept payment via Sendwave/Mpesa from anywhere in the world!
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards
- We can assist you enroll with NHIF (our code is 22202938).
- We can assist you enroll (New) for NHIF or choose CAREMAX as your preferred service provider